Terms & Conditions
When you register for any services on http://nri.gujarat.gov.in/ we ask you for your name, contact information, preferences, and certain demographic information. This information enables us to provide personalized services and communicate separately with you. We also use aggregated information about the use of our services to evaluate our user's preferences, improve our programming and content delivery.
We do not share or sell personally identifiable data with other service providers, who can use such information for commercial promotion. Our newsletter and other mailers are sent to you on your explicit instruction and you can opt out of it at any time.
- NRGF issues "GUJARAT CARD" to Non-Resident Gujarati who live outside of India.
- This card is not transferable to any other person.
- The card must be shown while purchasing goods or availing services from the participating business entities.
- Lost or stolen cards can be replaced after getting copy of FIR and application on prescribed format.
- The card is valid only till the validity period mentioned on the card.
- The "Gujarat Card" is not Free. It will be issued after paying fee of US $5.00.
- Copyright Policy
- Hyperlinking Policy